Hello friendly readers -

My name is Joshua Dixon Williams, and I have been tasked with creating a blog for my MGMT 7160 class over this semester. As the blog has to pertain to the global strategic management of a certain company, I chose Carnival Cruise Line. My job with ALSAC/St. Jude deals with Carnival often. Another colleague and I work with Carnival daily to fulfill world-wide fundraising campaigns for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This includes anything from dance parties on ship called Groove for St. Jude, Build-a-Bear sales that benefit St. Jude, round-up and donate asks at embarkation, and so much more. I look forward to sharing my thoughts, experiences, and learnings with all of you over the next few months.

Cheers,
Joshua Dixon Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vertical Integration within Carnival Cruise Line

CCL Cost Leadership

Carnival Cruise Line Structure